My Age is 18 Years Old.

2. Your first name IRL
My IRL Name Is Jayden Catania.

3. Time zone
My Time Zone Is GMT+2

4. Your Discord
My discord username is zextro420

5. Average online per day

I average 4-8 hours per day, sometimes more.
6. Your Nickname
my nickname is Jayden Vuitton
7. Your ID
Have not gotten one yet.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

1. Why do you want to become an admin?

I want to become a admin to help serve and make it my duty for players to have the best roleplay experience overall also help punish does that will not comply with the server rules provided and i know some of the cypress admin team that i think i would make a great addition to the admin team.

2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?
I think you should consider me as a administrative position because i can work well as a team if needed speak a few languages such as Maltese , English , Italian and understand some arabic not so much , also can be patient with people and provide the best experience of roleplay for the city of cypress RP.

3. your greatest strengths?
My Personal Strengths are :
• Following Orders
• Knowing to make my own Decisions when needed
• Patient and listen what needs to be said
• Mature
• Fast Learner ( i pick up on things when shown to me easily )

4. your greatest weaknesses?
My Greatest weaknesses i would say would be sometimes im too kind and always get stabbed in the back but i always try to improve where i can other than that i think that's my only weakness.

5. Do you understand you may not own a home or a business as an administrator?
Yes. I am very aware that becoming an admin also means giving up on owning a home or a business . I am prepared.

6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?
Yes of course.

7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?
Currently no, but in the future my activity will change but still i would meet with the hours needed to be a active.

Thank you so much for considering me as part of the Administration team of Cypress Roleplay.

Regards, Jayden

Last edited:
Rejected

Did not follow format for Question #4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back