Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Age (IRL): 25
2. First name (IRL): Amit
3. Time zone (IRL): GMT +3
4. Discord username: Bailey Espinoza
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 3-6 hours per day
6. In game name?: Bailey Espinoza (will be when rp will be open)
7: Your ID ingame?: N/A

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:

1. i would like to be a admin And help people in tickets and i Enjoy making people happy with our great server and i wish to become a admin i can take alot of responsibilities, Within Cypress rp such as be active make Events as well i been in the Other citys for A year and half or so something like that and i know what the rules are MG/PG/Fail rp/fear rp/NLR and all the other rules, i know the city rules. And if i be selected i can learn more by seen how our lovely staff team grow up and to their job and as well for this city to grow up

2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?: I think u Should Consider me for this Position as I am very good with comunicating and i learn fast as well fun to speak with and a cool guy i do love to get this chance to be part of the team

3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):
- I am very polite.

- I have good communication skills.
- Fast learner
- Patient
- Mature

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):
- I Cant stand Disrespectful Players
- Sometimes i argue when its comes to justify myself in converstion
- i most at the times feel that i need attention from friends and team

5. Do you understand you may not own a home or a business as an administrator?: yes but i do think that staff member should have the ability to own a house in city as well get few free time to be with is wife/husband but ofc its your decisitons

6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay? Yes i do

7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?: only in weekdays i can be active after 15:30-16:30 city time as i am 2 hours ahead of most of the RP Projects i ever played and as i think aswell here.

Rejected

As stated in your previous interview, we would like you to get some experience with our rules and server before you become an administrator. Please reapply again at a later time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back