1. Age (IRL): 18
2. First name (IRL): Troy
3. Time zone (IRL): israel
4. Discord username: tiroy #9407
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 8 hours a day
6. In game name? dont have yet
7: Your ID ingame?: dont have yet

Why do you want to be an administrator?:
Hello, my name is Troy, and I want to be an admin on Cypress Rp because I've always wanted to be an admin. I've played rp servers for years now, for example, Grand Rp, Crucit Rp, and more. RP is a fun game for a lot of people, and some people just like to ruin people's games for them and ruin the RP in the server, and they want to prevent that from happening and keep the RP in this server good, not like in Grand RP, where the RP is ruined and now there is nothing they can do to stop it. This looks like a good server, and I don't want to watch another RP server with a very good future fall. Thank you for considering me as an admin.

Why should we consider you for a administrative position?:
Like I said, I just want to see another server fall apart from people that try to ruin it, and I am willing to do a lot to keep this server from falling apart from bad RP and keep it a fun and good RP server for the people that are going to play it.

Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):
My greatest strengths are
1. That I am very patient; I can watch people play for hours to see that there are no rule breaks.
2. I am very good with constructive criticism; if I make a mistake, I will do anything to fix it and learn how to do my job better.
3. I like helping people so much that it just makes me happy to know that I made someone happy.

Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):
My greatest weaknesses are
1. I sometimes have grammar problems with English (but not a lot).
2. Some days I just can't play because I have IRL staff.
3. I can be kind of lazy sometimes.

Do you understand you may not own a business as an administrator?
Yah, I know it. I am not trying to be the richest man in the hole. I am trying to make it fun for other people like I want for myself.

Do you understand that on your admin account, you may no longer partake in roleplay?
Yah, I know it's like every other server, but I may lose my RP experience, but other people will have a good RP server to play on without people ruining it because all the admin team will be there to stop them.

Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an administrator?
not at the time.

Thank you very much for reading my application. I hope I will become a damin and be on your team.

On Consideration

Application will be added to the pool of potential candidates.​

Rejected

Not currently looking for admins with your specifications please re apply when we announce in the discord via #news-server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back