2. Name(IRL): Taraksh
3. Time zone (IRL): GMT + 5:30 (IST)
4. Discord username: casano_11
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 2-3hrs sometimes 5+
6. In game name? Noah Choo
7: Your ID ingame?: Nil

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:
I have had a great experience as a crime leader and as a deputy leader in state and crime org
I have finished my experience as a role player and I think I want to go for admin again because i want to help the new citizens and all the citizens with a proper roleplay and will help in improving the roleplay in the server.

2. Why should we consider you for an administrative position?:
As an administrative position, I bring a unique combination of skills, experience, and qualities that make me well-suited for this role. With handling situations , managing organisations and helping everyone .

3. Your greatest strengths?:
° Capable to handle Situations: I am able to handle many situations where normal citizens are having issues with and can help them every time.
° I'm Able to give the right punishment and able to help every one
° A very hard working guy.
I am strict to rule breakers and will always be ready to help anyone anywhere.

°

3. Your greatest weaknesses?:
I don't have any greatest weakness
Just a little nervous speaker I feel a little shy to talk with new guys or talk with a group of people but I'm trying my best to overcome it
My Private Over View this is where I have to push past my limit if i dont i may fall down i belive in not giving up i will keep on trying my level best for the betterment of the society I never tolerate lies.

4. Do you understand you may not own a home or a business as an administrator?: Yes, I understand and acknowledge that, as an administrator, there may be certain restrictions on owning a home or a business.

5. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?:Yes, I understand and agree that as being a part of the admin team I'm not allowed to take part in roleplay as a rp player and will do my duty best .

7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?
Nope, Just when I have exams I will be less active. But I will try my best to be more active that time

my experiences
Admin in 3 rp servers was before

Grp EN3- Vagos leader, Marabunta deputy, balas deputy X2 , Families deputy, Ng lt general, Lspd temp deputy and more assistant chief in state and gangs

Rejected

Not currently looking for admins with your specifications please re apply when we announce in the discord via #news-server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back