1- Your IRL age: 25
2. First name (IRL): Hamad
3. Time zone (IRL): (GMT+2)
4. Discord username: Standl #7021
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: +5 hours daily
6. In game name? Standl Wise
7: Your ID ingame? N/A

8: What languages do you speak: Arabic/English
9: I would like to be Crime or State Admin: I can go for both as I have experience in both sides

Additional Information:
  1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:
  2. Having been a part of the GrandRP community for over a year, I've engaged in various parts of the game, from state organizations to gangs. My hands-on experience in these roles, where I consistently ascended to higher positions due to my dedication and effort, gives me a comprehensive perspective of our player's expectations. My motivation to join the administrative team comes from my passion for enhancing the in-game experience, ensuring rule compliance, and fulfilling the administrator team's primary goal: providing players with top-tier roleplaying experiences.

1. Why should we consider you for an administrative position?:
  2. Beyond my deep immersion in GrandRP, I bring a wealth of administrative experience from another project where I served as an admin. This past role provided me with invaluable skills in managing in-game scenarios, conflicts, and ensuring a smooth gaming environment for all players. It's not just about enforcing rules; it's about understanding the heart of role-playing and helping our community thrive in that environment.

1. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):
  2. Versatility: With experience in both state organizations and gangs, I can effectively oversee and understand the details of various in-game scenarios.
  3. Experienced Leadership: My previous role as an admin in another project has equipped me with the skills to handle administrative tasks efficiently.
  4. Bilingual Communication: Fluent in both Arabic and English, I can engage with a broader range of our diverse player base.

1. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):
  2. High Standards: While I always aim for excellence, sometimes I may set the bar too high, leading to unnecessary stress.
  3. Overcommitment: I'm passionate about role-playing and the community, which occasionally leads me to take on too many tasks at once.
  4. Detail-Oriented: While being attentive to detail can be a strength, there are times when I can focus too much on small details, which might delay overall decision-making..

• Do you understand you may not own a business as an administrator?
  • Yes, I comprehend the implications and am ready to prioritize my administrative responsibilities over personal in-game ambitions.

1. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?
  2. Absolutely. The integrity of the admin role is paramount, and I'm fully committed to upholding it.

1. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?
  2. No. My dedication to the game and my role within it ensures that I can maintain a consistent and active presence.

On Consideration

Added to eligible pool of candidates for next round of interviews.

Rejected

Not currently looking for admins with your specifications please re apply when we announce in the discord via #news-server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back