2. First name (IRL): Corné
3. Time zone (IRL): GMT +2
4. Discord username: 6vanilla9
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 6 - 8 hours
6. In game name? Vanilla Mareli
7: Your ID ingame?: 0000

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:

I have been involved in the GTA Roleplay community for over a year now. Although I have loved being a citizen and roleplaying my characters, I have realised that I am ready to move on to something more. Since finding out about the creation of Cypress Roleplay, I have been looking forward to being a part of the server whether just being a citizen or being an administrator. However I feel that my knowledge on roleplay and the rules that surround that as well as my experiences would make me a worthy candidate to help this server run smoothly.

2.Why should we consider you for a administrative position?:

Due to my vast amount of time on roleplay servers I have a lot of knowledge surrounding rules and have the experience to be able to handle complex scenarios that may arise between players. I am patient, understanding, and fair which allows me to be unbiased when it comes to making decisions which may involve people I know.

3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):

- Quick learner. I can easily grasp onto new rules or regulations whilst enforcing players to do the same.
- I don't beat around the bush. I cut straight to the point.
- Trustworthy. You can trust me with any situation and be assured that I will do my best to solve anything to the best of my abilities.

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):

- Public Speaking. If i have to physically talk to a really large amount of people I find it quite uncomfortable and challenging. However this is something that i have improved on over time.
- Self critical. At times I can be too hard on myself causing a lack of confidence.
- Due to being fluent in only English and Afrikaans, I wouldn't be able to assist with other players who speak other languages.

5. Do you understand you may not own a home or a business as an administrator?

Yes.

6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?

Yes, i will be completely OOC and not partake in Rp.

7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?

Nothing.

Last edited:
On Consideration

Been added to the pool to be considered on a later date​

Rejected

Not currently looking for admins with your specifications please re apply when we announce in the discord via #news-server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back