Not open for further replies.

Lloyd Owlux

SR Curator of testing
Administrator Application

Basic Information:

1. Age (IRL): 16
2. First name (IRL): Lloyd
3. Time zone (IRL): AEST (GMT +10)
4. Discord username: la2008 (Lloyd Owlux in the offical discord of cypress roleplay)
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 4-6 HRS (Longer on weekends: 5-8 HRS)
6. In game name? Lloyd Owlux
7: Your ID ingame?: 00
8: What Position are you applying too? State
9: What languages do you speak: English and a little Russian.

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:
I have been involved in the RP community since early 2020, having been in many HC positions in various servers and Organisations I know how to manage and use my skills for the best. I want to be a administrator for this server to provide these skills to our community, Furthermore I want to introduce more players to GTA roleplay and have a fun experience while doing it! I have also rarely had a rule break in any of these servers and have a vast knowledge of rules of roleplay.
2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?: You should consider me for an administrative position in your server because I will be a great asset, in terms of my timezone I will be able to be on when nobody else is. I am extremely reliable and will always provide to the server to the best of my ability and knowledge.
3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):
- My ability to work well with others (teamwork)
- My Reliability
- Eagerness to Learn
4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):
- Self criticism
- Overthinking
- Sometimes can get mad
5. Do you understand you may not own a business as an administrator?
Yes, I am fully prepared to give that opportunity up.
6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?
Yes
7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?
I work a casual job (1-2 shifts per week, even then I’m still free at least 4 hours per day) and am a student, other than that I am all free.

Accepted for an Interview, Please contact me on dms (luke_x.x)

Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back