JaySmartt
Date of Violation
Sep 13, 2023
Time of Violation
10:01
Evidence
https://forums.gta5cypress.com/forums/18/post-thread

JaySmart

Hello Markus I just want to saw sorry for what I did on the server and will not happen again for my immaturity of the discord server and understand its not tolerated I just want to ask for your forgiveness and I know you said non appealable but I'm only asking for one chance to prove myself to the community to cypress Roleplay. That I'm not like what I used to be like in other city's and that I can be unbanned from the discord server please or even my other account that you banned as well. if this gets rejected which it will does that mean when the server release's ill be banned or can still play but ill be banned on discord ? but I'm only asking for one last chance to deem myself worthy of the community.
Best regards
Jay Smartt
❤️

Reviewed

Regarding your discord ban, you will remain indefinitely banned until the server launches.

Regarding your status on the server, we have decided to give you a chance in our in game community. If you behave, follow the rules, and prove you are not the person you portrayed in our discord, then we will consider your discord ban appeal.
If you show that you are the person you portrayed in our discord, then your discord ban will be changed to permanent, and you will be blacklisted from the server as well.

This decision is final and any further appeals will result in forum warnings for spam.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back