Status
Not open for further replies.

Kilian Perez

Basic Information:

1. Age: 17
2. First name: Kilian
3. Time zone: UTC +2 (German)
4. Discord username: lerolex
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: It depends, actually always 6 hours or more on the weekends, always 8 hours or more
6. In game name?: Kilian Perez
7: Your ID ingame?: XXXX
8: What Position are you applying too?: State
9: What languages do you speak: Englisch and German

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:
- I've been playing RP actively since 2019 and earlier on various Fivem projects since 2020 on various Ragemp projects such as GVMP (German Server) and for a long time on Grand RP. I think that with almost 4 years of RP experience I have enough understanding of how to play RP properly. I always try to maintain a high level of professionalism in RP. Even if I sometimes don't succeed, I always try the best. I always try to solve problems by talking first. I think that some people simply understand it better if you try to explain the situation to them and not punish them straight away. In some cases, this is unfortunately not possible.

2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?:
-I believe that I am the right person for this task because I am always looking for the best solution for both sides. I can talk to people and listen to them. I am always respectful and friendly. I also think that my long RP experience would make me a very good addition to the team.

3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):
- I'm always respectful and friendly.
- I try to find the best solution for everything.
- I always work with utmost concentration and focus.
- I can familiarize myself very quickly with highly complicated processes.

4. Your greatest weaknesses?
- If I set my mind to something, I want to achieve it
- sometimes I'm just too greedy
- It's actually a strength of mine, but sometimes I just work too concentrated and focus too much on certain things.

5. Do you understand you may not own a business as an administrator?
- Yes

6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?
- Yes

7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?
- No, unless I have some exams, then I may not be online as long as usual.

Thank you for reading my application.
Best regards - Kilian

Rejected

We are not looking for admins with your specified criteria at this time. Please apply again in the future!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back