Discord username:gg1903
Amount of time you can spend as admin per day:5-6 HRS
In game name-Georgia Casanova
7: Your ID ingame:N/A
8: What Position are you applying to-Crime or events or any other expect state
9: What languages do you speak:English,Hindi

Additional Information:

Why do you want to be an administrator?
Even though I joined rp life just a few months back I have invested a lot of time and experienced a lot of rp I have experienced both sides of the city and enjoyed it a lot but sometimes it became very frustrating when people break rules that decreases the rp experience.according to me if there are more right and quick punishments others will be more concerned while breaking rules that will help the city to more more rp oriented and more enjoyable that will ultimately help the project to reach greater heights, from my past experiences as seen in the other server the staff team is working really hard to keep the city enjoyable even though they are flooded with tickets they still try their best to keep the city more rp oriented and in order and I just want to help the staff team to achieve this goal.
Why should we consider you for a administrative position?:
I have been an admin on a different where i was one of the fun one keeping a balance between rules and fun at the same time making the rp clean and the city fun and i wanna do the same here.

Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):
A-I can handle multiple tasks at once and be calm.
B-I am data hungry so whenever I get a new responsibility I first go through the papers and documents so that I can make fair decisions.
C-Unbiased and I never take sides If a person is not guilty I can invest as much time as it is needed to prove if punishment was wrong or right.
According to me I am very approachable and soft spoken so people tend to talk to me.
D-I am a little bit familiar with computers so I can help a little with technical stuff too.
E-I can have really flexible work timings if informed even a few hours prior so I can be there whenever the city needs me.

Your greatest weaknesses? :
A-Sometimes I tend to take a lot of time to pass my verdicts as I want to know as much data as possible before making any comments.
B- As I go through all the papers I point out smallest mistakes that sometimes make people mad at me.
C- On some areas I have a little protective bubble that I don't want anyone to get near to and i tend to become defensive toward that.
D- I can't tolerate ooc and ic mixing that may lead to disrespect. Or any kind of disrespect at all.
Do you understand you may not own a business as an administrator?
Yes
Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?
Yes
Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?
Nope maybe college sometimes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back