Basic Information:

1. Age (IRL): 17
2. First name (IRL): Adam
3. Time zone (IRL): CEST
4. Discord username: Adalworldd
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 8-12 h
6. In game name? Will be Adam Endless
7: Your ID ingame?: xxxx
8: What Position are you applying too? I would like to be a curator of the state section.
9: What languages do you speak: English, Arabic, Sweden

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?: I am motivated and ambitions when it comes to having a goal. Thankfully, I speak fluent english and have excellent knowledge about the rules. Read through all of them carefully.
2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?: I speak 3 languages. English, Swedish, and arabic. I have leadership experice and can ALL rules fluently and I am ready to prove myself through the interview. Im fully aware of how to treat situations and im excited about making this an excellent rp server.
3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):
1. Fast at taking difficult decision, and stand by my choice.
2. Full knowledge about the rules and know what the procedure is to treat different situations.
3. Good at inprovning situations and speak 3 fluent languages. English, Swedish and Arabic.

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):
1. I have ZERO tolerance for any form of disrespect in any form players. If they have any complains they explain with a calm tone and have a normal conversation.
2. I make friends easily, But its very hard to become a close friend to me and im careful who surrounds my circle. If that is a flaw or not, im not sure.
3. I hate when people get treated in the wrong way, and I usually act upon it instantly. No bullying or OOC insults is tolartated in my eyes, wether if its from "friends" or if they are playing around.

5. Do you understand you may not own a business as an administrator? I do understand.
6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay? I do understand.
7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin? There is not.

Finally, I want to thank everyone who decides to read this, and I want to say that I am ready to do the work noone else will decide to do. Pick me and it is going to be a decision you will not regret. Thank you in advance.

Added to the eligible pool of applicants for next wave of admin interviews.

Rejected

Not currently looking for admins with your specifications please re apply when we announce in the discord via #news-server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back