Not open for further replies.

Aky Grant

Basic Information:

1. Age (IRL): 25
2. First name (IRL): Akam
3. Time zone (IRL): GMT +3
4. Discord username: akygrant
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 4-8
6. In game name? N/A (Its probably gonna be Aky)
7: Your ID ingame?: N/A
8: What Position are you applying too? State
9: What languages do you speak: English - Kurdish - Arabic
Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:

I've enjoyed play RP as a normal player for the past 3 years and I've experienced almost every scenario you can experience as someone who only does RP so that's why I'm trying to see what's on the other side or what's happening, I can see myself being an active none biased admin who can help others who need help or punished those whom break the rules.
And it could be fun experience to help improve RP level of those whom aren't familiar with the rules.

2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?:

My experience in other RP servers could be the reason to be accepted/given a chance at being on the admin team
I am great at managing people since I've done it in the orgs before and as a family leader on the other servers
I'm a friendly guy and I am not for thinking I am better than you since I am an admin and you ain't, if I'm an admin that just means I got more responsibilities than you that's all

3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):

1. I'm none biased and if someone is to be punished I will punish them no matter what connection I have with the person.
2. Great experience with RP and the rules of RP
3. Workaholic
4.Focused

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):

1. Could have a temper if pushed to the limit
2. If i get lied to once by a person it be hard for me to trust them again
3. Mulit-tasking could be a problem time to time

5. Do you understand you may not own a business as an administrator?
Yes
6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?
Yes
7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?
No, not at all.

Rejected

Not currently looking for admins with your specifications please re apply when we announce in the discord via #news-server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back