Senior Administrator
Tester
Administrator Application

Basic Information:

1. Age (IRL): 18
2. First name (IRL): Rauan
3. Time zone (IRL): PST NA
4. Discord username: lazypsychopath
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: Atm very limited but in the future more active for sure. 4-5 hrs a day
6. In game name? Kayla Venturi
7: Your ID ingame?: XXXX
8: What Position are you applying too? State
9: What languages do you speak: English, Portuguese, Spanish

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:

I have been in multiple RP servers and was an assistant in one, but i had leave because of the corrupt system. So the reason I want to become an admin is to help out the newcomers to the city, and explain to rule breakers what they did/didn't do. Being an admin is really important and it takes time to be really good at it. To be an admin I feel like there's a need for good communication, and you need to be really calm because there will be people that will yell at you, saying they didn't do the wrong but truly they did. I've been in multiple cities for a while, and I have received punishments for it and from the punishments during my time there I just learned not to do it again. But that isn't the point, I want to become an admin to make the city better even though it already is. I have tried everything I ever wanted to try in RP. It's my time to try and be an OOC character. And i have been in all organizations in the past in other RP servers

2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?:

I think i would be a great fit for the administration team. My past experiences i’ve had many situations that were difficult to solve and i solved it, ive had experience being an admin in other servers so ik what to expect. I also have experience of being an admin in different projects.

3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):

Some of my greatest strengths are my ability to speak multiple languages so i can help the players that speak those languages. I try my best to reply to things as fast as i possibly can. My ability to stay calm during situations, if i am not sure how to do something or the answer to it i will ask someone. I have good communication skills.

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):

My greatest weaknesses are, my time management is not good, i can sometimes be rude to people, if someone doesnt agree with me i will argue my point. I can be very direct and truthful which sometimes the truth hurts. I also believe in second chances which sometimes it turns out good and sometimes it doesn’t, at times if i just woke up or tired i will most likely be slow in the head xd

5. Do you understand you may not own a business as an administrator?

Yes i do.

6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?

Yes i do.

7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?

Yes i have school and a job, but it shouldn’t affect my activity that much.

Thank you for taking your time to read my application. Have an amazing day.

Reviewed

After thorough review of your application I have chosen to deny your application at this time and I think you should gain some experience in the server during Beta and after launch and re apply again in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back