Not open for further replies.

Souls Matthew

Administrator Application

Basic Information:

1. Age (IRL): 22
2. First name (IRL): Arnav
3. Time zone (IRL): GMT + 5:30
4. Discord username: soulsmatthew
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 3-4 hrs each day and 5+ hrs on weekends
6. In game name?
7: Your ID ingame?: xxx
8: What Position are you applying too? Curator of State
9: What languages do you speak: Hindi and English

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:
I would like to become an admin on this great upcoming server cypress as i have past experience as admin and always have been eager to try new servers and would like to increase the RP experience in this sever and ehance it. I always believe in equal opportunity to everyone without any unfair means which motivates me to always work hard and help, I have been playing RP from 2.5 years now and have seen many RP scenearios and how can I betterment those situation to make Cypress fun server to play for all while following rules and helping others.

2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?:
I should be considered over other applicants because of my past experience as administrator I know how to make decision in critical situation and I know the difference between a right and a wrong decision and I am well aware of my responsibility, as I mentioned my long 2.5 years rp experience in different RP servers have given me great knowledge of RP and maintaining it.

3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):
And: Passionate about my work.
Patience and make correct decision in tough conditions.
Helping skill and respect to all.

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three)
Ans: Overly Detail-Oriented:My biggest weakness is I am too detail oriented, this can be a drawback in fast-paced situations where I might need to make decisons more quicker. Although this ensures a precise decision which I think is important for an administrator.

Introverted and Reserved:I find myself a bit introvert as it is challenging to network or initiate conversations in social enviroenment with other people in RP. While this might not be a problem in technical roles, such as an admin it will also remove favouritism and one sided decison making.

Overly Self-CriticalI self criticise myself too much, which can lead to doubts when I make certain decisions but it helps me to constantly improve my decision making and make more perfect decisions. (edited)

5. Do you understand you may not own a business as an administrator?
Ans: Yes

6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?
And: Yes

7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?
And: No

On Consideration..
Added to eligible pool of candidates for next round of interviews.

Rejected

Not currently looking for admins with your specifications please re apply when we announce in the discord via #news-server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back