Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Turner

Server Administrator
Tester
1. Age (IRL): 23
2. First name (IRL): Michael
3. Time zone (IRL): +3
4. Discord username: .gokumui ( GokuMUI#0159)
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 8-10 hours
6. In game name? Mike Turner
7: Your ID ingame?: 42
8: What Position are you applying too? State
9: What languages do you speak: Hebrew, English, very little Russian

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:
Answer: I do want to be an administrator because i want to help to people i less care about myself and more about others improve the RP life make sure that players going to enjoy our community prove any other projects we are taking care with all of our hearts of the players that going to be in our city.
2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?
Answer: I do really think that trust is the key of be an administrator and passion prove to the project managers loyalty, in the end trust doesnt come easy sure thing more to break but harder to build it in first place have each other backs also show your skills what we made off to be in this position respectfully.
3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):
Answer: I do know how to forgive when someone making mistakes and not be rude for no reason thats what manners come from the start i am very honest person can be sometimes brutal honest most of the time good person want to make those who around me make sure they are alright let them know i am always there to help when needed.
Respect others same way they respect me.
4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):
Answer: I can be very rarely naive which is bad and good at same time however hate lies making me super angry.
5. Do you understand you may not own a business as an administrator?
Answer: Yes, i do understand that i may not own a business administrator
6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?
Answer: Yes i do understand.
7.Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?
Answer: Not at all.

Thank you for your personal time to read it.
From Mike Turner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back