5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day:
4-8 discord estimated 12 hours a day

6. In game name?
Liam Mandem

7: Your ID ingame?:
N/A

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:
I have been Role-playing for about 2 years and rolling both RageMulpiayer and FIVEM. During this time I have given myself tasks and goals to improve myself to know how to handle different situations as a Role-player in order to make a safer and entertaining RP environment for others or those who will be flying in and that will be my duty as admin if i do get a chance to pursue myself as an administrator. Within these years I have managed To know how every Organization works from all departments being a part of all of them and leading them. From Organizations to private organizations such as FIB and Life Invader/wazeel news. I have managed to become leader twice on another project such as GrandRP both illegal and Legal org so I have knowledge from both sides which will make my job as admin way more easier.

2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?:
Like I have said before, I have the experience from being a normal person knowing how both illegal and legal organisations work, how to help and interact with new people to RolePlay as well as help those who are in need.

3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):
- I have very good leadership skills,
- I'm always down to help and put my head to something I want and once I get it I will pursue it with passion and always help those in need.
- I'm very good at communicating with others, learnt to calm down in intense situations very quick response and decisions making, problem solving and will always go out of my way to find answers to problems

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):
- Lack of tolerance for disrespect
- I doubt myself sometimes
I multitask alot.

5. Do you understand you may not own a business as an administrator?
-Yes.

6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?
Yes.

7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as admin?
IRL work as i am a dj which does interfere with something but i still get the job done regardless and school.

Rejected
Copy and Pasted Old Application Re apply with new application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back