5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day:
4-8 discord estimated 12 hours a day

6. In game name?
Liam Mandem

7: Your ID ingame?:
N/A

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:
Throughout my journey of Role-play I have had a chance to meet and engage with very wonderful people. I have served many hours on the many servers not because of enjoyment but because I saw growth i wanted. I got a chance to join Both legal and illegal organizations, as was going I started to grasp my handle in the RP. I have met and reached with all my goals I set for myself that i wanted to achieve in Many projects and the game. I have managed to because admin as well as leader on both sides legall and illegal. During the time of leadership i have learnt how to communicate and help others which helped me a lot as ex - admin. I would like to come back to the admin team to go forward with my journey. Like i had said to Larry i will start from the bottom and build my way to the top as i did disappointed him as well as the admin team thank you.

2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?:
I have experience and know the rules from the back of my hand. Better than most applicants. I am a peoples person i would like be good for the team.

3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):
- I have very good leadership skills, I'm very good at communicating with others, learnt to calm down in intense situations very quick response and decisions making, problem solving and will always go out of my way to find answers to problems

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):
hard time saying no to help someone out at their worst and at when I'm at mine. When I do help someone out, I do try to make it to the best ability I can but seem to find a solution, where there's a will there's way.!

5. Do you understand you may not own a business as an administrator?
-Yes.

6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?
Yes.

7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as admin?
IRL work as i am a dj which does interfere with something but i still get the job done regardless and school.

Rejected

We are currently not looking for admins with your specifications at this time. Please reapply in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back