My age is 33

2. Your first name IRL
My real life name Osama

3. Time zone
My timezone is GMT+03:00

4. Your Discord
My discord username jasonwashington

5. Average online per day
I average 4-10 hours per day, usually more.

6. Your Nickname
my nickname is Jason Washington

7. Your ID
Have not gotten one yet.

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin?
Cypress role play is ran by great people, some of which i know. So I feel it has the greatest potential to succeed, and i want to be apart of that. If its a discord server, Minecraft server, GTA server, or even a VR game i have always wanted to inspire to be more. I always have a drive to help the community as a moderator, admin, etc. And I feel I can do that! My drive to become an admin is not only my vast experience but my dedication to what start and my drive to help the community. I feel cypress will be the best place for me. And I honestly just want want to be apart of an amazing team and make great memories.

2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?:
-i have experience in some other RP servers as GrandRP Last server with age 124 years Old so far

3. your greatest strengths?
I have many strengths they define me as a person, many of these include the following:
- compassionate
- intelligent
- committed
- decisiveness
- speak arabic language
All of these strengths come to together to make me who I am, I am able to use each one interchangeably to be the most efficient person I can possibly be. I am able to use compassion to feel more for the other person and what it is like in their shoes. I am able to use my intelligence to know how to fix something, or help someone. I am able to use my dedication to stay committed to never get bored, or leave and stay with my community and always be there to help. And I can use my decisiveness to know how to solve a situation effectively and quickly. Way I'm getting at is these main strengths make me the best person and admin I could possibly be.

4. your greatest weaknesses?
My greatest weakness is impatience, impatience has been woth me my whole life and I will admit I do struggle time from time because of this, but I uabe found ways to deal with this, I have learnt over the Years patience is an extremely valuable skill everyone should have. Even though I struggle sometimes I have learned to take deep breath, be calm and think of something else. This has helped me overcome impatience and start to use patience as an advantage.

My other weaknesses include:
If I see someone needs help and people just not helping others that makes me so angry but I can work on my self to clam down in a way that I make sure to help that person

5. Do you understand you may not own a home or a business as an administrator?

Yes. I am very aware that becoming an admin also means giving up some things. I am fully prepared.

6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?

Short answer: Yes
Long answer: RP holds a special place in my heart, I have had many good times with my freinds, or the random people I now call freinds. I am so privileged to even be able to play RP and to me thay is a gift. I am ready to leave RP and become an admin so I can give others the chance to join RP

7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?

Currently no

Thank you so much for considering me!

Jason Washington.

Last edited:
Rejected

Not currently looking for admins with your specifications please re apply when we announce in the discord via #news-server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back