Henry Connor

Tester
Administrator Application

Basic Information:

1. Age (IRL): 20 (25/03/2003)
2. First name (IRL): Siddharth
3. Time zone (IRL): GMT + 5:30 ( IST )
4. Discord username: siddharth25k
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 5-6 hours ( 7-8 in weekends )
6. In game name? Henry Connor
7: Your ID ingame?: 0000
8: What Position are you applying too? State ( Can help in events if needed )
9: What languages do you speak: English, Hindi

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:
> I have been in RP for more than 2 years and I have learned a lot of things. I have experience as HC in many factions/organizations and also have been a leader of faction. Within my past RP experience, I have helped many people/ friends and have seen multiple times people break rules either to gain something or just for their satisfaction which disturbs other players and doesn't let them do RP freely/ peacefully.
> I want to become an admin so that I can help people in the wonderful project and to make sure that they have the best roleplaying experience by supervising their roleplay journey so that if someone break's any rule then I will give my best to make sure that they get punishment so that innocent player's who want to have the best roleplay experience get that top quality experience.

2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?:

> I have normally spent most of my time in state organizations and I have a great experience with which I can help the admin team and the future upcoming leaders of the organizations in solving their problems regarding orgs or how can they give the upcoming members for the faction a very nice experience which could encourage them in joining factions and encouraging the roleplay
> I also have creative thoughts/ ideas of events to increase the number of members for orgs in every factions and also to give the city some fun experience by creating multiple events...

3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):

> Quick Learner
> Have leadership and problem solving skills
> I do my work with proper time management
> Being patient
> Calm and a positive attitude.
> I don't take sides in any kind of situation
> I take very vise decisions and whatever decisions I take I try to solve them very quickly if possible.

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):

> Quite nervous
> Not much talkative
> To help everyone in situations that's my weakness and my strength at the same time because I want to help everyone in any situation regarding a simple help request or an RP situation.

5. Do you understand you may not own a business as an administrator?

> Yes

6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?

> Yes

7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?

> No, but I am doing some offline courses I might go busy once a while

Thank you for reading my application 。⁠◕⁠‿⁠◕⁠。

On Consideration
Added to the Eligible pool of candidates

Rejected

Not currently looking for admins with your specifications please re apply when we announce in the discord via #news-server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back