Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan Huxley

πš‚πšŽπš—πš’πš˜πš› π™²πšžπš›πšŠπšπš˜πš› π™Ύπš πš‚πšπšŠπšπšŽ
Basic Information:

1. Age (IRL): 30
2. First name (IRL): Jordan
3. Time zone (IRL): UK (GMT) but can be on most of the day including NA time as that's when I was online more in the previous server.
4. Discord username: jordanhuxley
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 6+ hours without issues.
6. In game name? not registered in the game yet as wasn't aware it was currently active for players.
7: Your ID in game?: None as yet (same as above)
8: What Position are you applying to? Administrator (Or whatever senior team thinks is suitable as most of them no me from the previous server and my experience)
9: What languages do you speak:
1. English
2 Italian (Dependent on dialect)

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:

I would like to become an Administrator as I believe the role is all about making the RP experience a better and more enjoyable place for everyone. At this current moment, I have nearly 2 years of experience in Administration in a previous city RP (again many of the senior admin team know me and will no of my experience and where I have come from), At the start of any new RP/City there will be a lot of people learning the ropes of the new server or simply have a goal to disregard RP and not follow the server rules. That is what was wrong in my previous RP as an Administrator and I always worked hard and my best to uphold the rules of the server and make the time enjoyable for the whole admin team as well as the community. My goal moving forward should I be successful in gaining this position would be to not only come down on those individuals who have a disregard for the RP rules but also, I'd like to help and guide those people who are new and want to learn how to RP more effectively and professionally and are striving to make the community a better place. I am a strong believer that no one should simply want to become an admin because it gives them "power" over others. That is the wrong mindset and unfortunately, some people will only have that in mind. To become an admin is a place of responsibility and a place of really good customer service and that is what I wish to help drive, Helping the "customer". Therefore, the main reason I would like to become an Administrator is so that I can be part of the ongoing growth and support of the city, help guide and support those individuals who wish to learn and become better role-players, and overall come down on those people who simply wish to ruin the experience for everyone else. Let's make the server a better place for everyone.

2. Why should we consider you for an administrative position?:
Expanding on my above points I have the following administration experience in my previous server (Again where Larry, Opie, and Hector all know me from aswell as likely many other members of this community):
1. Level 4 Administrator (One below Senior even though I supported a lot of the Senior Administration work)
2. Administrator for over a year
3. Government & LI Curator in the previous server so I have a lot of STATE experience.
4. Supports Curator (So I understand the process of becoming an admin, the training, and what's required)

3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):

My strengths are as follows:
1. I speak fluent English and can communicate clearly and concisely with others
2. I am a patient person who will take the time to make sure my workload is resolved properly and not rushed. Patience is key to doing something right
3. I can both work in a team or as a sole individual. I can adapt between working on a goal as a group or simply working on my workload.
4. Calm and Collected manner. I work well under pressure and don't easily lose my temper, this again relates to just having the patience to listen to people.
5. Good Listener. I listen to people and support them in getting to the point and resolution they require but in the most sensible way.
6. I am a Senior Law Professional in RL and therefore I have a solid grounding/understanding of laws as well as the common sense/aptitude to be a successful and strong working individual at all times and completely able to manage a high workload.

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):

1. I need to get much better at knowing the difference between working hard and working productively. It’s easy for me to fall into the trap and mindset of thinking that putting long hours into my work means I’m getting a lot done. Of course, this isn't always the case, sometimes it's more about managing your caseload and knowing when enough is enough. You must have a work-life balance, or you will burn yourself out and lose enjoyment.
2. If I'm honest sometimes I simply lack confidence. I sometimes think that I'm doing something wrong or incorrect and it plays on my mind when I'm likely doing it correctly but at the moment in time, I can't see that. Furthermore, I find myself doubting myself or putting myself down because I think I'm "not good enough". This is something I am personally working on as a life goal, and I hope should I get this position it will also help me grow that goal.
3. I am sometimes too trusting of others. This isn't necessarily a weakness but a bad habit. I try now to break down the situation to understand what exactly the problem is rather than just trusting someone at face value or simply on their word because no matter how much you may like to trust everyone it simply cannot be done as there are those out there who purposely deceive others.

5. Do you understand you may not own a business as an administrator?

Of course, this is no issue at all.

6. Do you understand that you may no longer partake in roleplay on your admin account?

Yes, this is also no issue at all, and am very used to this already.

7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?

Apart from my IRL work commitments (Which we all have), there are no issues.

Thank you for taking the time to read and consider this and should you need to know any more about me please don't hesitate to ask me or the others who know me.

On consideration

Added to the pool of eligible NA admins will be decided who is chosen after the 48 hour timeframe

Approved for interview

Contact me on discord to discuss timing for interview tomorrow ( Luke_x.x )

Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back