Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Opps

Basic Information:

1. Age (IRL): 17
2. First name (IRL): Abdullah
3. Time zone (IRL): Jordan GMT+3
4. Discord username: x9616
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: From 4-9+ hours without issues.
6. In game name? Hunter Opps
7: Your ID in game?: N/A
8: What Position are you applying to? If you mean state or crime: fine with both,more likely state
9: What languages do you speak: English/Arabic

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:

It has been more than 2 Years playing in [grand RP] server and I believe I have accomplished everything, I would like to become an Administrator to Help the other people who are new to RP life i already have a very good Experience, i have been into state and crime sides, learned many rules, and participated in several situations, so now i wanted to help other people as administrator and it will give me a chance to Help this city as-well. I also had done rp as the Leader in other cities which gave me more experience. and i want to make sure people follow rules and stop people who are breaking the rules.

2. Why should we consider you for an administrative position?:
i got alot of experience and knowledge about the RP Life and Rules, very active and helpful guy, i think i will be a great addition to the team.

3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):
-Fast Learner
-Good communication skills
- always willing to help
- fit for every situation

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):

1- Don't accept being disrespected in any ways
2- sometimes i overthink
3-being lied to

5. Do you understand you may not own a business as an administrator?

Yes

6. Do you understand that you may no longer partake in roleplay on your admin account?

Yes

7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?

No

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Reviewing...

Rejected

We arent currently looking for admins with your specifications please apply in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back