Status
Not open for further replies.

islam_bobo

1. Age (IRL): 30
2. First name (IRL): islam
3. Time zone (IRL): algerie (GMT) +1
4. Discord username: gourila_ds
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 10+ hours without issues.
6. In game name? islam bobo.
7: Your ID in game?: None as yet (same as above)
8: What Position are you applying to? Administrator (Or whatever senior team thinks is suitable as most of them no me from the previous server and my experience)
9: What languages do you speak:
1. English
2 arabic
3 english

Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-Life?

I've been immersed in the game for quite a while now, and I aspire to become an adminβ€”I mean, who wouldn't want to? It's just so cool And right now, because I'm curious about becoming an admin, I want to quit my RP life.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime and State):

3. What are your strengths?

I get along pretty well with just about everyone. I make a conscious effort to connect with genuine, goal-oriented people because it makes me more effective when I work in groups and with other people.

In addition, when faced with difficulties, I set out on a determined search for answers rather than giving up. I can solve problems in a useful way by fusing my analytical and creative thinking abilities.

4. What are your greatest weaknesses?

One of my biggest weaknesses is being lied to and having an emotional personality.

5. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin?

Yes, I'm ready to leave RP-life.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to having a business while you are an admin.)

I don't own one. and therefore, yes, I am ready.

7. Is there any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?

I only focus on school, sports, and my own time; there's nothing else.

Reviewing

Rejected
Not looking for admins with these specifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back