4. Discord username: Kron_Calipso
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 12 hours +
6. In game name? N/A | Will be Kron Calipso
7: Your ID ingame?: N/A
8: What Position are you applying too? Administrator
9: What languages do you speak: English

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:

I would like to become a server administrator as I believe I can help out a lot, I am able to dedicate a lot of time and effort to the server. For example I can spend 12 hours or more on the server on the daily. I am mature and I can handle situations well meaning you will not have a childish person on your Administrator team, I am good at helping out either this be giving support to the members or to answer any questions asked by the community. I have experience in a few other servers as Admin and I am sure with this experience I can help this server to grow and have a positive look towards it. I never have to LOAs meaning I will be able to work all day everyday with no issues or complaints, This meaning I will be more active then others. A lot of my experience comes from GrandRP so this means I have a good understanding of most RP rules, I understand the rules of both Gangs and LEOs meaning I can do work for either. I can push the RP to be more fun for others making it have the real RP feel that you do not have in most servers. I would like to support this server to grow and reach its full potential before launch!

2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?:

My activity is great and you will see that as we go further, I hope to be a very helpful person by putting time and effort in to the server. This will help the most as I will be the most helpful in the early hours of the morning. I am mature and I can handle serious situations with calm further making a good example to the Administrator team.
I have admin experience in servers such as AloneRP, and ChevyRP. These are just 2 examples of where I have gained experience and the knowledge of Administration, These are servers where I have gained the most experience and I want to use this knowledge to further help the server when it comes to growing and succeeding!

3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):

1) Activity, I can dedicate a lot of time and effort that some people are unable to do, This then making me available all day - early hours of the morning. This will help the members contact support at even the earliest times of the morning and still get a fast response.

2) I am fluent in English making it easy for people to understand me and take things in, This is easier if I am speaking to full English speakers so they have a better understanding.

3) Further on to no 2. I am able to speak loudly and clearly for example we are hosting a meeting, I am able to speak up, share Ideas and explain to everyone making sure I have taken questions and everyone has understood the situation / explanation.

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):

1) On some days, I have school I have a reduced time table meaning I can dedicate more times, but there will be some days where I am less active this will not effect much since I will still be on for around 10 hours. It will just make me less active in the early hours and I hope you can understand this!

2) I can lose focus a bit easily, This can have a small impact but not a large impact due to the fact this happens rarely. Other then that I am fully capable of listening and understanding.

3) I can sometimes make mistakes, This isn't a bad things since I tend to work on these mistakes and improve on them overall making it better in the long term.

5. Do you understand you may not own a business as an administrator?
Yes.

6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?
Yes.

7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?
No.

Rejected

Not currently looking for admins with your specifications please re apply when we announce in the discord via #news-server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back