Mia_Calipso

Administrator Application

Basic Information:

1. Age (IRL): 18
2. First name (IRL): Celeste
3. Time zone (IRL): EST
4. Discord username: miacalipso
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 6 hours
6. In game name? What I was thinking was maybe Mia Calipso but the server is not out yet so I don't know
8: What Position are you applying too? Administrator
9: What languages do you speak: English and a little bit of Spanish

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?: I wish to take over as the server administrator because Helping others on a server and educating them about the experience of roleplaying and enjoying it has always been my goal. I want to improve this server, make everyone feel welcome, and let them enjoy role-playing as much as I did when I first started playing Grand Theft Auto. I also want people to know the rules so they don't get punished because some role-play servers don't care if you are new, but role-playing on GTA shouldn't be like that. everyone should have a fair chance at RolePlay feels like it what it is to be in a community like this and I also want to make this Server grow more and have a great community that I have also always wanted to help out with administrator stuff when I was younger Like in Minecraft so this my chance to Help out.

2. Why should we consider you for an administrative position?:
Why should we give you a chance to work in administration? I believe that everyone should have a fair chance in a new role-playing game, regardless of who they are or where they have come from. I will help out other administrators as best I can. I also have some experience as an administrator on a different server on FIVEM. I am also very good at putting in more hours when necessary, even when no one asks me to. These are the reasons you should consider me for an administrative position. I believe you should give me consideration for an administrative position at Cypress RolePlay because I can limit favoritism in organizations to the best of my ability, learn things quickly, and listen to my superiors. I also believe that I can handle difficult situations that some other administrators might not be able to handle.

3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):
Good Listener, Leadership Skills, and Multitasking
4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):
Lack Of confidence Talkative and struggle to give feedback
5. Do you understand you may not own a business as an administrator?
Yes I understand
6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?
Yes I understand
7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?
There is not issues going on right now.

Approved for interview
Contact me on discord to discuss timing for interview ( Luke_x.x )

Added to the Eligible pool of candidates

Rejected

Reapply on server launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back