GaryWinthorpe

1. Age (IRL16):
2. First name (IRLGavin):
3. Time zone (IRL NA EST):
4. Discord username:KingGazza#0001
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day:
6. In game name?Gary
8: What Position are you applying too? Crime administrator
9: What languages do you speak: English,very little french.

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?: I would want to be an administrator because I like to put in on by helping people out that need the help and by giving out advice to help the person that wants to successful in a positive manner. I love to give the experience to people for fun and fair roleplay to have the best experience with help needed to enjoy a good roleplay server from the joy that everyone has felt before playing roleplay. I want to have the server fun and active and to bring down the punishment if people are being silly and, not making it a fun time for other people because they don't deserve it and I will be right there for the community to help by dedicating myself to help to everyone one that is in need by spending 4 to 5 hours of my day to care and be there for the community.

2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?:
I have other experience with great success, and I make it my position to succeed with apart of the cypress administrator team. I would not tolerate people with actions that break rules Because i have a positive matter of being the best that I can be to the ability by me and I will make it the best for the position that I'm put in.

3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):
Multitasking
Talkative
committed

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):
Over pressuring myself
Overthinking
Sometimes i have a short temper

5. Do you understand you may not own a business as an administrator?yes
6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?yes
7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?
No there is not any at the moment

Rejected
we are not looking for admins with your specifications

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back