Status
Not open for further replies.

Arnold Suave

P.S. Kindly close this application as I am more into media that's why making this Application, Old App Link:- https://forums.gta5cypress.com/threads/156/

Basic Information:

1. Age (IRL): Vatsal Mishra
2. First name (IRL): 19
3. Time zone (IRL): GMT +5:30
4. Discord username: arnoldsuave
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 10-12 Hours
6. In game name? N/A
7: Your ID ingame?: N/A
8: What Position are you applying too? Media Curator & Supports Curator
9: What languages do you speak: Hindi & English

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:

Mainly I am here to apply for Media curator as I am YouTube content Creator myself which is basically media so according to me I would be the perfect fit for this position, I've worked with so many Medias previously so I know how this whole system works and how to perfectly manage them, About Supports Curator, I am matching it with HR, From starting I have a lot of Interest in Being the management like Hiring, Training etc.. Even in IRL I have a lot of HR experience, As this is a growing server i can be a really good asset for this server and I have Admin experience as well (With Opie Himself), So maybe I am the only one who Understands the responsibility of an Admin, I can put all my experience and knowledge together to make this project a Huge Success !
2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?:

My Experience in the fields which this server requires at the point gives me an Upper Hand Over Other Applicants. As a Content Creator Nobody knows what a Media partner needs better then me, Because I was there on their position.
3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):

- Honest
- Time Punctual
- I am able to work under High Pressure.

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):

- Short Temper
- When I got into a problem I try to dig dep inside to find the cause of the problem
- I believe in second chance, Sometimes it backfires me
5. Do you understand you may not own a business as an administrator?

- Yes, I Understand
6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?

- Yes, I Understand
7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?

N/A, I Can be super active for Now !

Best Regards,
Arnold Suave

Rejected

Unfortunately, we are not looking for admins with your specifications at this time. Please apply again in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back