3. Time zone (IRL) : (GMT+5:30)
4. Discord username : _shxnks_ / LuFFy GoD #8545
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day : 6-8 Hours per day
6. In game name : Luffy Jod
7: Your ID ingame : 293634
8: What Position are you applying too : Admin for State
9: What languages do you speak : English, Hindi, Telugu

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator : I am eager to join the admin department because of my passion for helping people and my belief in the crucial role admins play in taking care of the city and its residents. The idea of being able to offer assistance and support to those in need on a larger scale deeply resonates with me. I am enthusiastic about this opportunity and willing to go through any kind of interview process to showcase my commitment to learning and growing in this role. Becoming an admin is a dream shared by many individuals, as it allows us to make a meaningful impact and contribute to the welfare of the system. I understand that being an admin requires hard work and dedication, as they are responsible for shaping the environment they oversee. Admins play a crucial role in ensuring that rules are followed, conflicts are resolved, and users' needs are met with care and attention.
Having spent a significant amount of time in the city, I have observed admins diligently handling complaints in forums and making thoughtful decisions. This firsthand experience has inspired me to transition from my current role as FIB, SAHP and High Command in EMS and Gangs, where I have had the privilege of serving people and experiencing the joy of helping others. However, now, I am eager to step beyond the confines of roleplay and embark on a new journey as an admin. I am prepared to take on the responsibilities of an admin with utmost dedication, as I believe that the ability to help and support others is a privilege that comes with great responsibility. I am excited about the prospect of contributing to the well-being of the city and its residents, and I am eager to embrace the challenges and opportunities that come with this role. Joining the admin department would not only be a chance for personal growth but also a chance to make a positive and lasting impact on the community I deeply care about.

2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position : I believe that everyone should have a fair chance in a new role-playing game, regardless of who they are or where they have come from. Having served in a similar capacity on a different server I bring valuable experience and a proven dedication to maintaining a positive community environment.. I believe in the importance of teamwork and am eager tocollaborate and support fellow administrators.

3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):
Positive Attitude, Adaptability and Flexibility, Knowledge of Rules and Regulations, Continuous Growth and Learning

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):
While my dedication to helping others and providing support to the people of the city is a strength, it can also be considered a weakness as I sometimes prioritize their needs over my own well-being. I tend to work tirelessly without taking proper care of my health, which can lead to burnout or exhaustion. Additionally, my trusting nature can be a double-edged sword. While it allows me to build strong connections and relationships, it may also make me vulnerable to being taken advantage of by others who may not have the best intentions. Another weakness I have is my tendency to help people endlessly without considering my own limitations. I often find it challenging to say no when someone seeks assistance, even if it means stretching myself thin or neglecting my own responsibilities.

5. Do you understand you may not own a business as an administrator?
In pursuit of my dream to make a significant impact and help people on a large scale, I am wholeheartedly willing to sell all my properties because any of them should not become an obstacle in achieving my goal of becoming an admin

6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?
My main aim is to help people on a large scale, so I am prepared to transition from my role in RP life to become an admin.

7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?
No

luffy_jod.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back