4. Discord username: arnoldsuave
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 8-10 Hours
6. In game name? Arnold Suave
7: Your ID ingame?: N/A
8: What Position are you applying too? Crime And Supports
9: What languages do you speak: Hindi And English

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:

Administrator is the Management side of a Roleplay that has Grabbed my Attention since I Joined the Roleplay Journey 3 Years Ago, The main point on which I want to bring the spotlight on is my Experience, In these 3 Years I've experienced so many things, Situations, Positions, Players Etc.. which made me Confident enough so that I can apply for this post. Being an ex member of a Admin team of a different project has taught me the basic admin duties, That has boost my knowledge as well, If I get the position will learn many new things here as well, Because according to me A Person should never stop Learning.

2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?:

I have a lot of Experience in Crime Sphere of Roleplay, As a Deputy leader of Ballas multiple times in different server and being a HC of Every single gang as this is my Strength i never stop learning.. I learnt a lot of stuff in the crime side and became quite knowledgeable now.. I have a lot of knowledge and interest in HR side that's why I've written Supports, Hiring, Training, Managing and all

3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):

- Always Ready To Learn
- Time Punctual
- Honest

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):

- Short Temper
- Believing In Second Chance, Sometimes it backfires me as well
- Sometimes I try to dig down to find the cause of the problem

5. Do you understand you may not own a business as an administrator?

N/A

6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?

N/A

7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?

N/A

Rejected

We are not looking for admins with your specifications. Please wait until server launch to reapply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back