Status
Not open for further replies.

Arab

Basic Information:

1. Age (IRL): 22
2. First name (IRL): Malek
3. Time zone (IRL): GMT+03:00
4. Discord username: Maleeekk
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 3-6 average But on weekends it will be much more
6. In game name? Malek Bigman (Soon to be)
7: Your ID ingame?: N/A
8: What Position are you applying too? State or Crime (Preferably state)
9: What languages do you speak: English and Arabic (Both fluent)

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:
I would like to become an administrator because I want to help people enjoy RP as I understand the responsibility of becoming one as well as my expertise in RP as I truly know how beautiful and entertaining RP would be if done well and properly. Also, I have reached High positions in Every state ORG from Media to Law enforcement in other highly popular RP servers (I can mention the ranks and the responsibilities I took). and I want to experience becoming an Admin. I despise corrupt admins as they make RP not fair for everyone and ruin it and im saying this due to past experience (Which can be discussed and explained in detail in a private call) and would like to become one who is loved by all and is fair.

2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?:
First i can speak both english and arabic fluently which will help overwatch or overlook of all the Arabic speaking situations in the server, and my knowledge in server rules because i have experienced other RP servers for more than 1500+ hours.

3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):
- Always going by the book (By the rules)
- Im really patient, as the saying goes "Haste makes waste"
- Hard working in stuff that im passionate in
- Im currently an engineering student, which will help alot in engineering thinking of bases
- Good listener and being understandable with all

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):
- I get busy IRL alot due to studies and doing projects
- Overthinking
- High level trust issues

5. Do you understand you may not own a business as an administrator?
Yes

6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?
Yes
7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?

None, Other than studies and Gym but im managing them easily.

Best Regards
Bigman

Rejected

Unfortunately, you do not meet the specific requirements we are looking for in this current Admin Intake. We are currently looking for Administrators who have a strong "Crime" experience background and want to drive forward Crime Administration.
Please feel free to reapply on server launch or when your current experience needs are required.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back