4. Daily time played on the server (XX:XX AM - XX:XX PM): 13:00 - 19:00
5. Average online per week: 50-60 hours
6. Your Discord ID: _GyanMad_#7333
7. Your Nickname (IC): Mad Pluxuryy
8. Your ID: 291905
9. Your In-Game Level: 20
10. Curatorship choice (State or Crime): Crime
11: Languages Spoken: English, Telugu, Hindi

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
Ans: I am eager to join the admin department because of my passion for helping people and my belief in the crucial role admins play in taking care of the city and its residents. The idea of being able to offer assistance and support to those in need on a larger scale deeply resonates with me. I am enthusiastic about this opportunity and willing to go through any kind of interview process to showcase my commitment to learning and growing in this role. Becoming an admin is a dream shared by many individuals, as it allows us to make a meaningful impact and contribute to the welfare of the system. I understand that being an admin requires hard work and dedication, as they are responsible for shaping the environment they oversee. Admins play a crucial role in ensuring that rules are followed, conflicts are resolved, and users' needs are met with care and attention.
Having spent a significant amount of time in the city, I have observed admins diligently handling complaints in forums and making thoughtful decisions. This firsthand experience has inspired me to transition from my current role as FIB, SAHP and High Command in EMS and Gangs, where I have had the privilege of serving people and experiencing the joy of helping others. However, now, I am eager to step beyond the confines of roleplay and embark on a new journey as an admin. I am prepared to take on the responsibilities of an admin with utmost dedication, as I believe that the ability to help and support others is a privilege that comes with great responsibility. I am excited about the prospect of contributing to the well-being of the city and its residents, and I am eager to embrace the challenges and opportunities that come with this role. Joining the admin department would not only be a chance for personal growth but also a chance to make a positive and lasting impact on the community I deeply care about.

2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?:
Answer:- it's depends upon you thats your wish. And I have experience as under deputy in Gangs

3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):
Answer:-
1.)Positive Attitude, Adaptability and Flexibility, Knowledge of Rules and Regulations, Continuous Growth and Learning

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):
Answer:-
1.) I feel nervous when talking to new people
2.)I tend to work tirelessly without taking proper care of my health, which can lead to burnout or exhaustion
3.)While it allows me to build strong connections and relationships, it may also make me vulnerable to being taken advantage of by others who may not have the best intentions

5. Do you understand you may not own a business as an administrator?
Answer:- yes,i know that . Admins do not buy any business
And can't do any business

6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?
Answer:-yes , i can understand that if I will become admin I can't take part in Roleplay

7. Are there currently
any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?
Answer:- No I don't have any issues in my real life . And I can do my admin work properly.

Regards,
Mad pluxuryy
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back