4. Discord username: sniperstriker
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 5-6 Hours
6. In game name? Arnold Suave
7: Your ID ingame?: N/A
8: What Position are you applying too? Crime Curator
9: What languages do you speak: Hindi & English

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:

- I Spend a lot of time in Roleplay servers and in that time I understand most of things about roleplay, From how to do RP correctly, To how to monitor rp (Admin Assistant Experience) on a different project, So all the main aspects of a server, I've been through all of them Player, Deputy Leader, Admin Assistant. So now i want to bring all my experience together to contribute something for this Beautiful Server.

2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position?:

- I can see the scarcity of the server right now and I think I will be the perfect fit for that position because in my roleplay journey of 3 years, Most of my time has been spent in Crime Roleplay, From being a gang member to Running a gang as a Deputy Leader I've seen all sides of Crime Roleplay, And by spending this much time in Crime side, I grinded the Deputy Leader Role, So i understand the importance of Grind in Crime Roleplay.

3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):

- Honest
- Time Punctual
- I am able to work under High Pressure.

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):

- Short Temper
- When I got into a problem I try to dig dep inside to find the cause of the problem
- I believe in second chance, Sometimes it backfires me

5. Do you understand you may not own a business as an administrator?

- Yes, I Understand

6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?

- Yes, I Understand

7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?

- No, I Can Be Super Active!

Thanks For Reading My Application!
Cypress Roleplay On TOP!

Best Regards,
Arnold Suave

Last edited:
Rejected

You have already been told to wait until server launch to reapply for administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back