6. In game name: Ahmed Wick
7: Your ID in-game: 0000
8: What Position are you applying too: Crime
9: What languages do you speak:
Hindi, English,
Bangla

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator:

After Playing RP for around 2 years I have learn many things about gangs and legal org. I have been High Command in Legal ORG also deputy and High Command in Gangs and Mafias. I am aware of all of the rules and regulations and I believe I can help citizens with the right decisions as I am confident in myself that I can be better admin in Cypress. Over the time I have been put into intense situations as high command situations in which I have performed very well. I have a very fluent in English and can be able to handle any situation during any sort of communication and I can easily communicate with them and also translate if required to other admin's.

2. Why should we consider you for a administrative position:

I bring a passion for immersive storytelling and a commitment to creating a welcoming and enjoyable environment for all players. My communication skills, both written and verbal, enable effective engagement with the community and swift resolution of issues. I am familiar with and committed to upholding the server's rules and policies. I understand the importance of consistency and fairness in enforcement to maintain a positive and enjoyable gaming experience for all community members.

3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):

• I possess the ability to quickly adapt to new situations and environments. This flexibility allows me to navigate various challenges and changes effectively.
  • I excel in analyzing complex problems and breaking them down into manageable components. This skill enables me to develop practical solutions and make in formed decisions.
  • I am capable of maintaining context over the course of a conversation, considering previous inputs to provide coherent and relevant answers.

4. Your greatest weaknesses (Please list at least three):

• I often find myself getting worse grades on tests because of the fact that when I was studying I focused on detail more than the most important things, and sometimes the detail is not the most important.
  • I find myself in the situation of being in a fight with someone, and not knowing what to reply with. This happens very rarely but it does. I am also working on this weakness and trying to improve every day.
  • My greatest weakness would be that I lack a little bit of creativeness.

5. Do you understand you may not own a business as an administrator:

YES

6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay:

Yes. I am ready to leave my RP life.

7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin:

No IRL Issues Right Now.

Rejected

Copy and pasted application. As you have done this multiple times, you will be blacklisted from the administration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back