Status
Not open for further replies.
Administrator Application

Basic Information:

1. Age (IRL): 28
2. First name (IRL): Mayukh Dutta
3. Time zone (IRL): IST but can be on most of the day as I used to be.
4. Discord username: hunterr0769
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 6 - 12
6. In game name? The game is under development so not been registered yet
7. Your ID ingame?: Same as above
8. What Position are you applying to? Administrator ( I prefer crime but I am comfortable with all sides, the main aim should be helping players so they can enjoy the game)
9. What languages do you speak: English, Hindi, Bengali

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?:
>> I want to become an admin because I want to make the community better with me being an admin and I want to help people and resolve problems that people are going to have, I want to make this server without any hackers and rule breakers.

2. Why should we consider you for an administrative position?:
>> I have experience with GTA5 RP for more than 3 years as an individual on all sides like Legal, Illegal, Family, Normal Citizen, and Leader as well as I have experience as an admin too.

After playing GTA5 RP for 15,000+ Hours I have a rough knowledge of what issues can a person face in RP situations or while spending their time in-game. Because I have a lot of experience and have faced those problems before as a player it will be easy for me to understand and solve their issues ASAP.

3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):
>> I would say one of my strengths is I'm a people person I can get along with everybody as long as they are respectful.
>> Another strength of mine is I have zero bias between me and my friends when the time comes that I would have to punish my friend I will do so just the same as someone I don't know.
>> I am good at self-learning.

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):
>> I often get a bit angry when people irritate me or argue however this is something I have worked on and become a lot better with not losing it with people.
>> Sometimes I underestimate myself.
>> Arguing with people which I'm not good at fighting with others.

5. Do you understand you may not own a business as an administrator?
>> Yes, I do and here the best part is the project is still under development so if I become an admin I will not be able to buy one. From the first day, my focus can be helping out players not on personal growth and grind as a player.

6. Do you understand that on your admin account, you may no longer partake in roleplay?
>> Yes, I do that's why it's the best time to apply and become an admin so that I can focus on admin work not on RP because it's an upcoming server.

7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?
>>
For now there is nothing and I think there will not be such a problem cause I have my fixed timing of work so it will not affect my gaming timing.

Reviewing…

On Consideration

Contact me on discord

Interview scheduled for 27th December 2023

Approved Welcome to the Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back