Not open for further replies.

Martyn Byrde

Administrator Application

Basic Information:

1. Age (IRL): 24
2. First name (IRL): Onur
3. Time zone (IRL): MST
4. Discord username: martyn9999
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 2 hours on weekends arround 6-10
6. In game name? most probably Martyn Byrde
8: What Position are you applying too? Crime
9: What languages do you speak: English, Russian, Turkish and German a little bit.

Additional Information:

1. Why do you want to be an administrator?: I have a lot of experience on other servers, my biggest goal will be to use my experience fairly and correctly towards the players on this new server and increase their gaming pleasure to a higher level.

2. Why should we consider you for an administrative position?:
You should consider me for a administrative position, because I will be a great asset to the project by me always being active towards the project and always helping the other players to advance roleplay in the project. I handle different people and situations accordingly. I have good communication skills and I am a fast learner.

3. Your greatest strengths? (Please list at least three):
- I have a high level of ability to take the most difficult things and solve them.
-I can speak Russian, Turkish and English fluently. It will be easy for me to solve the problems of foreign players.
-I am seen as a hard-working and prudent person in all the teams I work with. This always makes me stand out.

4. Your greatest weaknesses? (Please list at least three):
-When I take on a job, even if I can't complete it on time, I can still complete it successfully.
-I am a good listener, no matter how complex the problem is, I listen to all sides completely and resolve it fairly.
-Simplicity is important to me, flashy things are far from natural. I like to be short and clear.

5. Do you understand you may not own a business as an administrator?
Yes I understand

6. Do you understand that on your admin account you may no longer partake in roleplay?
Yes I understand

7. Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?

There is not issues.

Reviewing...

Applications Are closed now, apply in future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back