Status
Not open for further replies.

Joseph Arthur

Basic Information:

1. Age (IRL): 18
2. First name (IRL): Joseph Arthur
3. Time zone (IRL): IST
4. Discord username: jospeh33
5. Amount of time you can spend as admin per day: 5-8hour.
6. In game name? Not Yet
7. Your ID in game? Not Yet
8. What Position are you applying to? Administrator: Crime Curator
9. What languages do you speak: English, Hindi,

Additional Information:

1) Why do you want to be an administrator?
>>I've been active on Rp Server for about 1.5 year now, so I've been able to gain a lot of experience on different servers. Not only as a civilian, but also in many state organizations as well as gangs. This allowed me to familiarize myself with the server rules and now I would like to pass on my long-acquired knowledge to the players in order to ensure a pleasant gaming atmosphere. There are still people who don't want to make other people's RP playable and just want to troll, and I want to do everything I can to crack down on these types of people. I also want to make the administrators' work easier by taking care of as many IC support tickets as possible.

2) Why should we consider you for an administrative position?
>>I believe my experience, dedication, and understanding of the server's dynamics make me a valuable asset for the admin position. I am committed to upholding the server's standards and ensuring a positive and enjoyable experience for every member of our community.

3) What are your strengths?

(+) Friendliness
(+) Helpful
(+) Calm mind
(+) Determined

4)What are your weaknesses?

(-) Most time I like to express my opinion, despite what others think or say.
(-) I don't have any hard weaknesses but if someone lie Infront of me when I know the truth than I will lose my temper if they keep arguing.

5) Do you understand you may not own a business as an administrator?
>>Yes, I understand.

6) Do you understand that on your admin account, you may no longer partake in roleplay?
>> Yes

7) Are there currently any issues in your real life that would hinder your activity as an admin?
>> No there is nothing like that I have enough time to play

Reviewing....

Applications Are closed now, apply in future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back