2. First name (IRL):
Amit
3. Time zone (IRL):
GMT +3
4. Discord username: Baileys_Espinoza
5. Amount of time you can spend as a tester per day: 4hours

Additional Information:

Why do you want to be a Cypress tester:
i want to be a tester cause i want to help u guys to make this project the best and help u check if there is no bugs and launch the project already :)

What experience do you have testing for games/servers:
i do not have but i learn fast

What experience do you have Reporting Bugs to Game/server developers:
don't have but learn fast

Do you have any reference games or game servers that you have tested on previously:
i didn't test servers before but i can bring idea's on how to make the city more playful

Do you have any experience in coding/game development and if so what language/s:
No

Do you understand that anything you see or test for the CypressRP project is strictly confidential and is not to be shared by any means to any person: yes

Signing of a NDA is a requirement to test on CypressRP are you willing to Sign the mentioned NDA (non-disclosure agreement):
yes

How long have you played video games:
around 3-5 years

What games do you play the most:
GTA/Roblox/minecraft/Fortnite

What is your usual playstyle? (EG: Competitive, Casual, Achievement Hunter, Hardcore, Social):
Casual

What would you say are good qualities for a game tester: Good Qualities its Someone that check everything and do the job properly and spend is time on the job he got in to and knows what he do ofc

Do you have any questions or concerns about the game testing process?: only one question as if there is any stuff that i need to know as like how to check bugs i would love to get learned about it as it will be my first time if ofc u guys accept me

Optional - Computer specs: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.21 GHz (idk if thats the specs u looking for)

Rejected
Need more detail, and are looking for someone with some experience.
Please try a bit harder next time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back