Not open for further replies.

Vitto Opps

Tester
Basic Information:

1. Age (IRL): 25

2. First name (IRL): Gabe

3. Time zone (IRL): CST

4. Discord username: vitto33

5. Amount of time you can spend as a tester per day: (Weekday 3-4hrs) - (Weekend 8-10hrs)

Additional Information:

Why do you want to be a Cypress tester: I’ve been excited about this project and have been keeping a close eye on the project. I know quite of a few people involved in the project such as Penelope Lime, Larry I know you too for a while back, Opie and Fredrick.

What experience do you have testing for games/servers: I’ve been in multiple city’s when they have first launched and even sometime before they launch and always try to find ways people may experience bugs

What experience do you have Reporting Bugs to Game/server developers: I’m tested several games in my time, not just limited to RageMp I’ve tested several different projects and try to keep a close connection with the developers so I can guarantee their project runs smoothly and if I have ideas on how something could be implemented to work better I would make sure I bring it up to the developers.

Do you have any reference games or game servers that you have tested on previously: GTA Cities: RPC,RPC 2.0, GrandRP, Tales Of Vinewood.

Do you have any experience in coding/game development and if so what language/s: No coding experience, it’s mainly been Playing on the server to find bug and get them ironed out.

Do you understand that anything you see or test for the CypressRP project is strictly confidential and is not to be shared by any means to any person: completely

Signing of a NDA is a requirement to test on CypressRP are you willing to Sign the mentioned NDA (non-disclosure agreement): absolutely

How long have you played video games: since I could hold a controller/ keyboard in mouse

What games do you play the most: GTA RP, Racing, Fighting.

What is your usual playstyle? (EG: Competitive, Casual, Achievement Hunter, Hardcore, Social): I’m competitive but also have a Achivement Hunter in me and like to socialize a lot too

What would you say are good qualities for a game tester: To be in constant communication with Developers on how they can improve the project as it progresses

Do you have any questions or concerns about the game testing process?: No

Optional - Computer specs:

Ryzen 9 3900x

32GB 3200Mgz RAM

RTX 2080 Super

Asus TUF x570 Mobo

2 TB 990 Evo M.2

Approved
Interview date will follow

Last edited:
Approved
Interview date is