Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyr

1. Age (IRL): 24
2. First name (IRL): Ed
3. Time zone (IRL): EEST
4. Discord username: sanza.
5. Amount of time you can spend as a tester per day: 3-6 hours

Why do you want to be a Cypress tester: Because I want to help improve this project in whatever way I can, as well as contribute to the project. Alpha/Beta/Pre-release testing is a core part towards furthering and improving any gaming related project.

What experience do you have testing for games/servers: I've done testing for various MMO RPG private servers in the past. Game servers primarily for RuneScape, World of Warcraft, Silkroad Online, Black Desert Online.

What experience do you have Reporting Bugs to Game/server developers: I have mainly done testing and reporting for pre-release projects. Some projects included testing, reporting and giving suggestions on beta servers that were implemented into the core project. I've worked in smaller (2-5) and bigger groups (5-20) as a tester and bug reporter. As well acting as part of core administration on gaming server projects.

Do you have any reference games or game servers that you have tested on previously: Games listed above. As I've been part of projects over multiple years in the past (2014-2019) the servers have been shut down.

Do you have any experience in coding/game development and if so what language/s: N/A

Do you understand that anything you see or test for the CypressRP project is strictly confidential and is not to be shared by any means to any person: Yes.

Signing of a NDA is a requirement to test on CypressRP are you willing to Sign the mentioned NDA (non-disclosure agreement): Yes.

How long have you played video games: 16+ years.

What games do you play the most: A wide variety of indie games as well as big releases and MMO's. Currently, Escape From Tarkov, Voices of the Void, Black Desert Online private server, Warframe, Destiny 2, Pacific Drive, Factorio, Cities Skylines II among other games.

What is your usual playstyle? (EG: Competitive, Casual, Achievement Hunter, Hardcore, Social): Casual/Social.

What would you say are good qualities for a game tester: Attentiveness, communication, providing detailed data in a concise manner, creativity, the ability to work in and as part of a team, being responsible.

Do you have any questions or concerns about the game testing process?: No.

Optional - Computer specs: Intel i5-10600k, AMD RX 6700 XT, DDR4 16GB RAM, 870 EVO 500x2GB SSD, ROG Strix Z490-E Motherboard, Windows 10 Pro Edition.

Approved
Interview date is
Saturday 5/4 at 8:00 PM EST
Please join waiting room 5 mins before interview

Rejected.
Didnt show up to interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back