JaySmart

Basic Information:

1. Age (IRL): 16 almost 17
2. First name (IRL): Jay
3. Time zone (IRL): GMT
4. Discord username: JayDawg102
5. Amount of time you can spend as a tester per day: 5+

Additional Information:

Why do you want to be a Cypress tester: I would love to become a tester for Cypress because it is a new and upcoming RP project. I have a great passion for this server and believe it has a bright future ahead. I am highly active and always on the forum page, as well as involved in the Cypress community. I see being a tester as something I would enjoy and it could give me a great opportunity for the future.

What experience do you have testing for games/servers: In the past, I worked as a tester in a different RP project called Darkness

What experience do you have Reporting Bugs to Game/server developers: I have good experience in reporting bugs to developers. Our process involved thoroughly testing all the jobs and functions of the UIs and menus on the server. If we found any issues, we would submit a bug report in the tester section of Discord. The format included indicating the severity of the bug, whether it was high, medium, or low. The higher ups would then forward the report to the developers for further action.

Do you have any reference games or game servers that you have tested on previously:
DarknessRP

Do you have any experience in coding/game development and if so what language/s: No, but I am currently learning how to develop a locally-hosted GTA5 FiveM server. I am focusing on adding scripts and using Microsoft Visual Studio Code to edit script configs.
Do you understand that anything you see or test for the CypressRP project is strictly confidential and is not to be shared by any means to any person: Yes of course.

Signing of a NDA is a requirement to test on CypressRP are you willing to Sign the mentioned NDA (non-disclosure agreement): Yes of course

How long have you played video games: Over 10 years.

What games do you play the most: GTA/RageMP/FiveM

What is your usual playstyle? (EG: Competitive, Casual, Achievement Hunter, Hardcore, Social): Casual and Achievement are my preferred playstyles as I enjoy exploring the map and completing quests of all kinds.

What would you say are good qualities for a game tester: Being loyal, having good communication skills, and good time management skills are important qualities to have. It is also important to be respectful and try your best to provide accurate information about any issues, bugs or other concerns that may arise during the testing process.
Do you have any questions or concerns about the game testing process?: Not currently

Optional - Computer specs: GTX 1660 OC Ryzen 5 3400g 500W PSU

Best regards
Jay Smart
Thanks for reviewing
❤️

Last edited:

On consideration..

understand this, testers are held to a higher accountability in terms of the way they carry and handle themselves.
You have previous punishments and we have not even launched yet..

If I give you this chance and you pull something like what you pulled in the discord I will completely blacklist you from the project
I don't wanna do that so if you get the chance then make sure you carry your self well!

Rejected
Due to potential issues with signing an NDA with persons under the age of 18, we have decided to deny your application for tester. We hope you will consider applying for other positions in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back