Status
Not open for further replies.

Arab

1. Age (IRL): 22
2. First name (IRL): Malek
3. Time zone (IRL): GMT+03:00
4. Discord username: Saqour
5. Amount of time you can spend as a tester per day: 2 - 4 (Effectively)

Why do you want to be a Cypress tester:

- I have been an early supporter of the project for a while now as i have been a patreon member (Bronze), also i have a wide range of experience in RP servers as i have been in many in both FiveM and RageMp launchers

What experience do you have testing for games/servers:
- I dont really have an experience for testing games but i do have experience in finding exploits / glitches such as: Duplication glitch, Crashing the game and many more.

What experience do you have Reporting Bugs to Game/server developers:

- I have a history of finding bugs/exploits in games that will go to the player's advantage in well-known games. My experience will take a role in this by trying out many different things that the server offers and try to find the bug around it and report it instantly to the developers to ensure a better playground for everybody, an enjoyable, bug free and entertaining ground to all the players of this server

Do you have any reference games or game servers that you have tested on previously:
- None

Do you have any experience in coding/game development and if so what language/s:

- Barely regarding games / Matlab

Do you understand that anything you see or test for the CypressRP project is strictly confidential and is not to be shared by any means to any person:

- I do

Signing of a NDA is a requirement to test on CypressRP are you willing to Sign the mentioned NDA (non-disclosure agreement):

- Understood and yes

How long have you played video games:

- 14 years and still going

What games do you play the most:

- RPG, FPS and sport games.

What is your usual playstyle? (EG: Competitive, Casual, Achievement Hunter, Hardcore, Social):

- Social and Competitive

What would you say are good qualities for a game tester:

- Decent attention to small details, technical skills, and a passion for quality.

Do you have any questions or concerns about the game testing process?:

- None

Last edited:
Approved
a interview date will follow soon

Interview will be held on
Tuesday 4/16 at 6:30 PM EST
Please join waiting room 5 mins before interview

Asked to be taken out
As they need to focus on other things.

Approved!
Congrats on passing the interview!