Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler Turner

1. Age (IRL): 15
2. First name (IRL): Tyler
3. Time zone (IRL): GMT 00:00 UK
4. Discord username: tylerhoblos
5. Amount of time you can spend as a tester per day: 8 on week day 14 on weekend

Additional Information:

Why do you want to be a Cypress tester:

I would like to be a Cypress tester as for close as a year I have asked multiple times to Opie Timy if I can help them as I really really want to get involved into this server and sadly enough I never got a chance to but they did try and help but I think now I have the full opportunity of helping out Cypress as it’s always been my dream to be apart of it and help them , but as a tester I really think I have them mentality to be a good tester for Cypress I can play long and hard hours I am willing to do whatever to help out and I am always trying to get involved with Cypress

What experience do you have testing for games/servers:

I have tested for other role play server for grand theft auto and I enjoyed testing new things and looking to do that here

What experience do you have Reporting Bugs to Game/server developers:

I know many bugs and reported them such as lags in specific areas things not working etc in servers I tested there would be section in discord to report

Do you have any reference games or game servers that you have tested on previously:

Yes GTA

Do you have any experience in coding/game development and if so what language/s:

I know abit not a lot but if was needed I would need to learn more which I would like to code it been in my head before to learn and be a coder

Do you understand that anything you see or test for the CypressRP project is strictly confidential and is not to be shared by any means to any person:

Yes I do aswell I wouldn’t like to as when server launches we want everything to be a surprise

Signing of a NDA is a requirement to test on CypressRP are you willing to Sign the mentioned NDA (non-disclosure agreement):

Ye I would do anything to be abit of the team

How long have you played video games:

8 years

What games do you play the most:

GTA or rainbow six siege

What is your usual playstyle? (EG: Competitive, Casual, Achievement Hunter, Hardcore, Social):

In a role play game I would like to be rich and business owner and be friends to people

What would you say are good qualities for a game tester:

In my opinion I say bug would as it is are Job to find them and as a tester I would like to find bugs as its are job

Do you have any questions or concerns about the game testing process?:

As for now no

Optional - Computer specs:

I don’t fully remember at top of my head but it’s good

Last edited:
Rejected
You are a bit too young man,

legally I cant allow you to sign a NDA

I appreciate the app tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back