Not open for further replies.

Avinash

1. Age (IRL): 21
2. First name (IRL): Avinash
3. Time zone (IRL): UTC+5:30
4. Discord username: avinash5226
5. Amount of time you can spend as a tester per day: 5-6 hours

Additional Information:

Why do you want to be a Cypress tester: To help server developers for finding bugs and errors

What experience do you have testing for games/servers: i have tested some other servers on fivem and on rage

What experience do you have Reporting Bugs to Game/server developers: have some little experience only because i havnt got chance to test for too long on all servers that i have tested

Do you have any reference games or game servers that you have tested on previously: grand rp i have tested but not for too long only for one event

Do you have any experience in coding/game development and if so what language/s: No

Do you understand that anything you see or test for the CypressRP project is strictly confidential and is not to be shared by any means to any person: Yes

Signing of a NDA is a requirement to test on CypressRP are you willing to Sign the mentioned NDA (non-disclosure agreement): Yes

How long have you played video games: 8 years

What games do you play the most: Gta 5 (Grand rp),pubg

What is your usual playstyle? (EG: Competitive, Casual, Achievement Hunter, Hardcore, Social): conquering game

What would you say are good qualities for a game tester: Having patience

Do you have any questions or concerns about the game testing process?: No

Optional - Computer specs: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-10300H CPU @ 2.50GHz 2.50 GHz ,Nivida Gtx 1650 ti

Rejected.
Showed 0 effort on the application.
Try harder next round of applications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back