Status
Not open for further replies.

Skydrakx

Basic Information:

1. Age (IRL):26
2. First name (IRL):Fancy.S
3. Time zone (IRL):GMT +5:30
4. Discord username:skyedrax
5. Amount of time you can spend as a tester per day:2-18hour depending on the problem, accessing it and giving reports regarding the problem.

Additional Information:

Why do you want to be a Cypress tester:
I would like to learn and share knowledge I'm also into testing & security.so i think being a part of a projects alpha- beta test will also help me to access newer and complex problems easily so it may be also help my passion growth.

What experience do you have testing for games/servers:
I've working as a web / app tester on irl. Also I've been tested a few fivem servers with full backend,ucp etc. So getting a chance to test a good upcoming ragemp project is someting i can spent my time into.

What experience do you have Reporting Bugs to Game/server developers:
Quite a few on gaming projects but they like small projects but still cant share much due to nda.

Do you have any reference games or game servers that you have tested on previously:
Cant share much but none on rage mp. Only on fivem and altv.

Do you have any experience in coding/game development and if so what language/s:
Intermediate to advance level but as a tester just need to understand how a code works and how it bounce off.

Do you understand that anything you see or test for the CypressRP project is strictly confidential and is not to be shared by any means to any person:
Yah its a part of it.

Signing of a NDA is a requirement to test on CypressRP are you willing to Sign the mentioned NDA (non-disclosure agreement):
Its ok.

How long have you played video games:
At the age of 6 started with supermario

What games do you play the most:
Albion online,Frostborn,sea of theives, gta and pubg.

What is your usual playstyle? (EG: Competitive, Casual, Achievement Hunter, Hardcore, Social):
Depending on what kind of game I've playing. With friends chilling mode on. On mmorpg or solo competitive level.

What would you say are good qualities for a game tester:
Always lookinto the forseen one.

Do you have any questions or concerns about the game testing process?:
Nothing much but always need a channel to communicate with whom are responsible to taken my suggessions into account.

Approved
Saturday 4/27 at 8:00 PM EST
Please join waiting room 5 mins before interview

Rejected
Unfortunately you did not pass the interview... Feel free to re-apply for future positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back