Status
Not open for further replies.

Gregory House

1. Age (IRL): 32
2. First name (IRL): Emil
3. Time zone (IRL): GMT +1
4. Discord username: gregoryhouse72866
5. Amount of time you can spend as a tester per day: I could spend 5-8 hours on the days I don't work which is often since I work part time

Additional Information:

Why do you want to be a Cypress tester: I want to be able to provide feedback for a server that shows a lot of promise based on teasers so far and I want to be a part of this project.

What experience do you have testing for games/servers: I have experience in testing a GTA RP server quite recently so I have experience there as to what I need to look for while testing. I have also taken part of testing other games as well, including closed alphas and betas.

What experience do you have Reporting Bugs to Game/server developers: In the case of the latest GTA RP server that I was included in we had a special Discord channel where we reported all the bugs and bits and pieces in the format of location of the bug steps to replicate, severity, with screenshots and/or videos showing the problems.

Do you have any reference games or game servers that you have tested on previously: I have taken part in testing League of Legends servers and those are not so easy to get in because it is dependent on your game behaviour. I participated in open beta testing of Skull and Bones, a recent Ubisoft game. And the GTA RP server called Tales of Vinewood and lastly I was a part of the test server for Grand RP from my time there.

Do you have any experience in coding/game development and if so what language/s: No coding or development experience.

Do you understand that anything you see or test for the CypressRP project is strictly confidential and is not to be shared by any means to any person: Yes

Signing of a NDA is a requirement to test on CypressRP are you willing to Sign the mentioned NDA (non-disclosure agreement): Yes

How long have you played video games: I have played games since I was a kid. Most of my life

What games do you play the most: I love all Assassin's Creed games. I love All the far cry games, Hitman world of assassination, Dishonored one and 2, Thief. Recently I have been playing a lot of Squad on steam. In general I like stealthy games.

What is your usual playstyle? (EG: Competitive, Casual, Achievement Hunter, Hardcore, Social): I'm a Hardcore completionist, I go around the map collecting all the chests all the collectables and all the achievements. I like to collect everything and finish all the side quests and everything before the final cutscene. Great feeling.

What would you say are good qualities for a game tester: Good qualities for a tester are attention to detail and the mentality of like "Oh I wonder if I can do this this way instead of that way". Like the ability for a person to poke around and trying to break the game so it gets fixed before the official launch.

Do you have any questions or concerns about the game testing process?: No

Optional - Computer specs:

Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5500
Video Card NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060
Operating System Windows 10
RAM 16 GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back