Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesLee

1. Age (IRL): 36
2. First name (IRL): James
3. Time zone (IRL): GMT
4. Discord username: jameshilditch
5. Amount of time you can spend as a tester per day: 6 hours on the days I'm not working 3-4 on the days I am

Additional Information:

Why do you want to be a Cypress tester: I'd like to contribute feedback to a promising server based on the exciting teasers I've seen in the Discord and be involved in its development.

What experience do you have testing for games/servers: I was one of the main testers for a new GTA Roleplay server called Tales of Vinewood where I gained experience in that field.

What experience do you have Reporting Bugs to Game/server developers: For the recent GTA RP server I joined, we used a dedicated Discord channel to report bugs. In this channel, we detailed the bug's location, steps to replicate it, severity, and provided screenshots or videos to illustrate the issue.

Do you have any reference games or game servers that you have tested on previously: I was included in Closed Alpha and open Beta tests on above mentioned Tales of Vinewood. I have also been a part of open Beta test of the pirate game called Scull and Bones with some friends.

Do you have any experience in coding/game development and if so what language/s: No

Do you understand that anything you see or test for the CypressRP project is strictly confidential and is not to be shared by any means to any person: Yes

Signing of a NDA is a requirement to test on CypressRP are you willing to Sign the mentioned NDA (non-disclosure agreement): Yes

How long have you played video games: 20 odd years

What games do you play the most: GTA RP on various servers and platforms (Rage MP and Five M)

What is your usual playstyle? (EG: Competitive, Casual, Achievement Hunter, Hardcore, Social): Social

What would you say are good qualities for a game tester: Attention to detail, ability to notice even the minor issues in the game. Patience and persistence, ability to go trough tests and patience to repeat tests if needed to recreate and discover issues. And last but not least a big passion for gaming because if you are not passionate about something you will not be able to enjoy it and make it enjoyable for others.

Do you have any questions or concerns about the game testing process?: No

Optional - Computer specs:
Ryzen 9 5900x
RTX 3060 oc 12GB
32GB of Ram
Windows 10

Rejected

Unfortunately, we are not looking for testers with your specifications at this time. Please consider applying again in the future.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back