Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanOpps

Basic Information:

1. Age (IRL): 25
2. First name (IRL): Alex
3. Time zone (IRL): GMT
4. Discord username: smokefactoryuk
5. Amount of time you can spend as a tester per day: 2-4 Hrs, Weekday 4+ hrs Weekend

Additional Information:

Why do you want to be a Cypress tester:

As you are probably aware our family highly anticipates the launch of Cypress RP. I would like to aid in the success of the launch of this project as much as possible. I feel it would be advantageous to your development team to have me there as a tester as I have a good nose for finding bugs and understand the limitations of mechanic limitations and possible exploits. I hope this finds you well super excited for the launch.

What experience do you have testing for games/servers:

I have no experience in specifically testing alpha builds but have played many games in an open beta format that have many bugs and actively sought them and reported.

What experience do you have Reporting Bugs to Game/server developers:

As above I have played alot of open beta games some very well-known for bugs so it is second nature to me to find a problem and report it promptly and clearly.

Do you have any reference games or game servers that you have tested on previously:

In an open-beta format I have evaluated; Star Citizen, Ready or Not, Tales Of Vinewood, iRacing.

Do you have any experience in coding/game development and if so what language/s:

I do not have any experience in development or coding but understand the foundation of certain game mechanics.

Do you understand that anything you see or test for the CypressRP project is strictly confidential and is not to be shared by any means to any person: ✅

Signing of a NDA is a requirement to test on CypressRP are you willing to Sign the mentioned NDA (non-disclosure agreement): ✅

How long have you played video games:

20 Years

What games do you play the most:

Grand RP EN1, iRacing, Star Citizen

What is your usual playstyle? (EG: Competitive, Casual, Achievement Hunter, Hardcore, Social):

Competitive, Social

What would you say are good qualities for a game tester:

Someone without a linear playstyle who uses an individual function in multiple ways over and over; Someone who looks for exploits (In this case for a better cause).

Attention to detail is imperative and the ability to recap gameplay to ascertain how a bug can be repeated.

Do you have any questions or concerns about the game testing process?:❌

Optional - Computer specs:

ROG Crosshair X670E Hero
Ryzen 9 7950X
64GB G.Skill DDR5
ROG Strix RTX 4090 OC

Rejected
We are not currently looking for applicants of your specification, please feel free to reapply in the future!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back