ReaperOT

Basic Information:
1. 18
2. Ethan
3. BST
4. ReaperOT
5. 2-6 hours

Additional Information:

Why do you want to be a Cypress tester: I would like to be a Cypress tester because I would love to ensure the server is perfect when it is released to the public. I believe I have a good opinion when it comes to game testing and I can give great constructive criticism if needed and good feedback that can improve the server to make it the best GTA 5 Roleplay server out there.

What experience do you have testing for games/servers: None unfortunately.

What experience do you have Reporting Bugs to Game/server developers: I have reported bugs to developers in previous GTA 5 roleplay servers such as Grand Roleplay and Carnival RP. I can notice bugs in servers quite easily but apart from what I previously listed, I don't have proper professional experience in game testing unfortunately.

Do you have any reference games or game servers that you have tested on previously: No, unfortunately not.

Do you have any experience in coding/game development and if so what language/s: No.

Do you understand that anything you see or test for the CypressRP project is strictly confidential and is not to be shared by any means to any person: Yes, I fully understand.

Signing of a NDA is a requirement to test on CypressRP are you willing to Sign the mentioned NDA (non-disclosure agreement): Yes, 100%

How long have you played video games: 11 years.

What games do you play the most: Grand Theft Auto V, EA FC 24, Forza Horizon 5

What is your usual playstyle? (EG: Competitive, Casual, Achievement Hunter, Hardcore, Social): Competitive. I am a naturally competitive person.

What would you say are good qualities for a game tester: Good constructive criticism. Good communication to the game developers. Great attention to detail. Good ability to come up with new ideas to better the system.

Do you have any questions or concerns about the game testing process?: No.

Approved
Interview date is
Saturday 4/27 at 8:00 PM EST
Please join waiting room 5 mins before interview

Rejected

Removed self from consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back