Status
Not open for further replies.

Markus West

Tester
Basic Information:

1. Age (IRL): 27
2. First name (IRL): Matthew Mason
3. Time zone (IRL): Mountain Daylight Savings/(GMT-6)
4. Discord username: redtee.0000
5. Amount of time you can spend as a tester per day: 4h-12h

Additional Information:

Why do you want to be a Cypress tester:
I have 3 years experience in a different city similar to this one. As I played for this time I was constantly looking for ways to improve or make the server better. Throughout that time I've grown accustomed to the ways and techniques with orgs or general quality of life within the server. I feel it would be interesting to see the differences and where things could improve or otherwise be different. I Am very honest and most of the time looking to improve what is already there. My honesty will help when giving feedback and reviews.

What experience do you have testing for games/servers:
To be fair I don't have that much experience, but I'm willing to learn and test all the features within CypressRP, I will do my best and with honesty provided constructive criticisms and feedback/review on features and specific details to the new features with Cypress.

What experience do you have Reporting Bugs to Game/server developers:
Once I understand the mechanics of the game I find it would be easy to look for bugs and report these issues to the prospective channels.

Do you have any reference games or game servers that you have tested on previously:
No I do not

Do you have any experience in coding/game development and if so what language/s:
I do have a little experience but not to a perfect degree

Do you understand that anything you see or test for the CypressRP project is strictly confidential and is not to be shared by any means to any person:
I understand completely.

Signing of a NDA is a requirement to test on CypressRP are you willing to Sign the mentioned NDA (non-disclosure agreement):
yes!

How long have you played video games:
18+ years

What games do you play the most:
Gta5 rp, minecraft, valorant, apex legends

What is your usual playstyle? (EG: Competitive, Casual, Achievement Hunter, Hardcore, Social): Casual, but when im good at the game i would say competitive.

What would you say are good qualities for a game tester:
Openminded, understanding of game mechanics, General RP knowledge.
Love for gaming, good communications skills.

Do you have any questions or concerns about the game testing process?:
No cant wait to get started

Optional - Computer specs:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back