3. Time zone (IRL):
IST
4. Discord username:
.mrwick.
5. Amount of time you can spend as a tester per day:
5-6 hours, more on weekends.

Additional Information:

Why do you want to be a Cypress tester:
I have explored multiple RP servers, and I have been moving away from it. I love the concept which Cypress is focused on, trying to be more player-centric in the means of taking constant feedback regarding the server the reason for my interest in becoming a tester. I would love the opportunity to test the server - submit my suggestions, and report bugs.
What experience do you have testing for games/servers:
None, I would be lying if I counted games that are not developed and played by a larger audience. I have had some privileges in testing certain games built on Roblox, and experimental servers on Minecraft. Unfortunately, none of them being official and rather complex builds I would count my experience as zero.
What experience do you have Reporting Bugs to Game/server developers:
I have a lot of experience in reporting bugs in various games. I have been actively reporting bugs on Phasmophobia mainly where I have reported a considerable amount of bugs. Other games where I have reported bugs but not as much include games like Valorant.
I certainly can skillfully identify bugs, I am efficient in what I do specially when it comes to testing something I do it rigorously.
Do you have any reference games or game servers that you have tested on previously:
Yes.
Do you have any experience in coding/game development and if so what language/s:
Yes. I have basic coding skills which have worn off with time and lack of usage. I have a certification in Python, and I have supported in mobile gaming applications running on Swift 2 years back.
Do you understand that anything you see or test for the CypressRP project is strictly confidential and is not to be shared by any means to any person:
I completely understand, everything that I will be testing if given access, will be strictly confidential and not to be shared publicly, or privately to unauthorized person.
Signing of a NDA is a requirement to test on CypressRP are you willing to Sign the mentioned NDA (non-disclosure agreement):
I strongly believe this is important for protecting the privacy of the project, and I surely am willing to sign. I am however uncomfortable in sharing any confidential/intimate information regarding myself, hope that's not an issue.
How long have you played video games:
I have been playing video games since my childhood, it will be almost 2 decades of me playing video games. I have taken interest in all sorts of games always, but RP has been the longest single genre I have played.
What games do you play the most:
I love playing horror games such as Phasmophobia, Lethal Company which apart from many popular titles are best to play with friends. Multiplayer games like Valorant, GTA, and Minecraft are the most I play apart from those.
What is your usual playstyle? (EG: Competitive, Casual, Achievement Hunter, Hardcore, Social):
Casual and Social.
What would you say are good qualities for a game tester:
Efficiency is always needed,
being observant helps a lot in identifying visual and obvious bugs,
patience helps in exploring the project and generating thoughts, and Acceptance if suggestions are not heard.
These are some that I can certainly say for.
Do you have any questions or concerns about the game testing process?:
Indeed, such as What will be my primary duties as a tester ?,
Will I be incentivized in any sort of ways later in the project ?,
How likely will suggestions be considered subject to them being good and practical ?

Optional - Computer specs:
Ryzen 7 5800h, RTX 3050
32 Gigs of ram, 1 TB Samsung 980 pro NVME.

Interview will be held on
Saturday 4/20 at 8:00 PM EST
Please join waiting room 5 mins before interview

Interview rescheduled and will be held on
Saturday 4/27 at 8:00 PM EST
Please join waiting room 5 mins before interview

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back