Status
Not open for further replies.
Application For Tester: Morgan "Voight" Smart

Basic Information:

1. Age (IRL): 16 | (24/08/2007)
2. First name (IRL): Morgan
3. Time zone (IRL): BST
4. Discord username: morgan.07
5. Amount of time you can spend as a tester per day: Minimum of 2 hours sometimes exceeding 6-7

Additional Information:

Why do you want to be a Cypress tester: Now I wish to become a Cypress tester for a couple of reasons that benefit my characters development's as well as the building of the server. My goal is to assist in the creation of the community you have going here by addressing any unknown bugs to the Cypress development team. This opportunity also rules in favor with me as ill be one of the lucky ones and be able to dive into this project early. However my objective would be to find bugs that may have passed the Dev team. As you can see in the projects discord server I have been one of the most active members in the community, constantly engaging with others and trying to engage both "Morgan Smart" & "Chelsea Smart" into the project who will be my two character's. This proves I have a big interest in this project as well as my IC brother "Jay Smart". 😀

What experience do you have testing for games/servers: I have worked on a couple of Fivem projects with the role of reporting bugs and issues to then dev team. This may be deemed irrelevant but I have also reported bugs on Applications other than games in the past. I'd consider myself technology gifted 😂 as I'm pretty sharp when it comes to technical things.

What experience do you have Reporting Bugs to Game/server developers: Well as stated above I have engaged with a couple for projects from fivem as well as other

Do you have any reference games or game servers that you have tested on previously: CityScapeRP

Do you have any experience in coding/game development and if so what language/s: Again not really relevant but I have developed some discord bot applications using Node.js as well as deving some basic auto hot key scripts. I'm also taking part in a Locally hosted friends server on fivem learning a little about scripting.

Do you understand that anything you see or test for the CypressRP project is strictly confidential and is not to be shared by any means to any person: Absolutely I will not disclose any contents within the server and it will stay confidential.

Signing of a NDA is a requirement to test on CypressRP are you willing to Sign the mentioned NDA (non-disclosure agreement): Yes of cause we can run through the contents of the agreement and I'll agree.

How long have you played video games: Wow this question surly gave me PTSD 💀 I can see my 7 year old self grabbing my dads Xbox 360 controller for the first time. I always watched youtubers on my tablet playing GTA5 for for whatever reason🤔not able to play the game. That is what truly frustrated me. Also I survived playing Need for Speed and other open world games as well as occasionally going to my friends house and hogging his PlayStation to play GTA. 😁 So to answer the question about 9 Years.

What games do you play the most: GTA/RageMP/RDR2/RedM

What is your usual playstyle? (EG: Competitive, Casual, Achievement Hunter, Hardcore, Social): I would say I'm a competitive player when it comes to my IC career as most of my experience is fighting for clients in court or court rulings. However once I'm engaged into the community and comfortable witch probably wont be hard as I know plenty of the faces already I can be socially ongoing.

What would you say are good qualities for a game tester: I would say a main skill when applying for this role is to show loyalty to the project and the community as well as speaking flaunt English which isn't too hard as its my maidan Language. Also good communication to the admins and development team.

Do you have any questions or concerns about the game testing process?: Not at the moment

Computer specifications:

- Processor: Ryzen 9 7900 12 Core
- Ram: 32GB 6000MHz
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT

Best regards
Morgan "Voight" Smart
Thanks for taking the time to review my application

Rejected
Due to potential issues with signing an NDA with persons under the age of 18, we have decided to deny your application for tester. We hope you will consider applying for other positions in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back